Zombie Escape Zombie Escape Rank Reset

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How often should we reset the rankings?

• Every month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every 3 months

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Every 6 months

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Annually

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Never!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Hey Guys,

I just reset the rankings on ZE since those stats were from the early testing of the ZE Rankings plugin. I wanted to get a fresh start and make sure we have more accurate stats.

Going forward, how often should we reset ZE stats? What's fair?

Let me know!

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member
My 2 cents - Having too frequent resets is annoying to people who enjoy the leader-board but on the other hand never resetting would mean the longest playing players would sit on top generally speaking. Maybe resetting before Christmas and summer break (~6 months) could be the best mix since those tend to be the when the population spikes.

Alternatively, could always split the busy periods too for a fun little mid season rush! ;)

My hope is to build in an automatic reset for some of these stats. I think ZE makes the most sense for it at the moment. Resetting Surf doesn't quite make sense because that removes your accomplishments. Multi-1v1 has an anti-squatter system built in to remove people who aren't active.

I wanted to see if I could do something like this for ZE, but I have to look into it more.