Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Zombie Escape Mapping Competition

Discussion in 'Community News' started by bor3d, Feb 18, 2016.

?

What should be the ZE mapping competition theme?

Poll closed Feb 20, 2016.
  1. Homage (Movie, Game, TV Show, etc)

25.0%
  2. Seasonal (Winter, Spring, Fall, Summer)

8.3%
  3. Random (Anything Goes)

66.7%
  4. Holiday (Pick One)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (Specify via Reply)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

#1 bor3d, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    Since we've had an awesome showing of donations for this month, I've decided we can use some of the extra to go right back into the community. The best thing I could think of is to hold a mapping competition for our Zombie Escape server. This competition would be for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive only and will be rewarded with cash (PayPal) prizes.

More information about the contest has been posted: http://www.bor3dgaming.com/threads/bor3d-gaming-rebirth-mapping-competition.77/

Be sure to read all the information provided and if you have any questions you can post them here in this thread. Be sure to submit an application if you're up to participating!

2. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Really looking forward to this, always nice to see your friendly hometown players design something!

3. Tensa Zangetsu

Tensa Zangetsu Server Admin
    Server Admin

I wanted to make a map way back in css. Like i have good ideas i just can't actually make them xD

4. Skullz

Skullz n00b

If it would have been for CS:S, i was in, but not for CS:GO