Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

ze_biohazzard_manor_p4 fontain broken

Discussion in 'Zombie Escape' started by Hardcore, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

There's currently a bug on the map that makes it impossible to progress after you collect the 2 medalions and put them inside the fontain's keyhole sorta spots. Tried collecting both a few times with 1 or 2 people and still had issues.

Other servers either have a hotfix of some kind or configure thier servers to make it work or something.

I think it's a great map, but should maybe hide it from the rtv plugin until we can figure something out.

2. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

Is this recent or has it always been broken?

3. Hardcore

Council Member

It's been broken for at least a couple of patches. Not sure when exactly it started.

4. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

I can't find anything around the net involving any sort of fix for this map. It could be a conflict with another plugin, but no clue.

5. Hardcore

Council Member

Hmm, dunno. Only thing that comes to mind is chicken buttons.

6. Fuze

Fuze Server Admin
    Server Admin

maybe delete the file and do a reboot on it? It might just need a force update instead of doing a patch update.

7. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

It doesn't quite work like that unfortunately. I'll keep a look out though. Test one more time and let me know if it still does it.