Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

ze_A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C_v1 Contest!!!

Discussion in 'Zombie Escape' started by Fruit, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
    Council Member

Envio (the map maker) is doing a contest for ze aesthetic for all CSGO zombie escape servers. I think this will be fun with everyone on bG! I wouldn't mind giving it a go, and this will be a fun get together and complete this objective. It might also pave the way for future contests to come, and I can't wait!
    More info of the contest: A E S T H E T I C | An adventure of pastel colors, puzzles and zombies | http://aesthetic.graphics/

There isnt a set min. player amount for the server, Kaemon is keeping me posted on that (hes an old map maker friend :))

2. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Might as well give it a go, could be fun! I don't think I've actually seen it beaten yet either.

People have been suggesting we make more events in general too.

3. U.N.D.E.A.D

Donor

how often do people even play on the ze server? whenever i look, its always empty, makes me just go back and play smite! or Serious Sam 3 (currently going through that game on mental)

4. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

It's been around the slowest it's been in a while. Back to school for pretty much everyone, no holidays, and maybe a bit of burn out for some of the more intense players.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Jesus

Jesus Server Admin
      Server Admin

idk when i tend to stay on the server they come popping in to join, i think its just the idea that no one is on so they don't join

• Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
      Council Member

If we get a set time for this map to be played, I'll be sure to participate.
      Haven't really seen the map before, and it's by Enviolinador, so it has to be amazing.