Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Denied Website Suggestion: video clip dropbox?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Tensa Zangetsu, Sep 26, 2016.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. I like it, let's do it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm not a fan, no thanks...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tensa Zangetsu

Tensa Zangetsu Server Admin
    Server Admin

What is your suggestion for?:
    Website
    Brief title of your suggestion:
    video clip dropbox?
    Tell us your suggestion:
    I was wondering if there was something we could do to add a section where people could upload their gameplay clips to the website then have the few people who are doing the video editing take the clips from there. That way it could be easier then trying to wait for the few people to come on and then give them the files from some temp upload site. This would be faster and easier. We would have to request people name the clips something like their name + map name + record attempt. Like for me i could do "tensa_paramina1" and upload it so the editors know what map the clip is for and who submitted it. We can have it open for everyone to submit clips but only those interested in editing access to them.​

2. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

It's probably a better idea if the video filmer just passes a dropbox or mediafire or mega or whatever to the person editing directly. There's an underwhelming amount of video editors around anyways.

3. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

Good concept, but it might just be easier to do what Hardcore suggested above.