The Walking Dead Discussion Thread

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
This is the thread to discuss everything and anything relating to The Walking Dead TV SHOW. No comic spoilers allowed! That being said, beware of SPOILERS(obviously) and be sure to tag your post with a spoiler tag!

Last edited:
Holy shit what an episode! Just when I thought all the Saviors were dead that cliff hanger just comes in outta nowhere.

Found this really well made montage of Rick Grimes journey as a character from seasons 1-6 to get hyped up for tonight's episode.

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member
Man, talk about the let down of a decade right there in the finale. Maybe Fear the Walking dead will return with something okay to subside my disappointment.

That finale was awful, they dropped the ball right at the finish line. Negan was awesome and then...whoopie cushion.

Hardcore

Council Member
That finale was awful, they dropped the ball right at the finish line. Negan was awesome and then...whoopie cushion.
It's a shame they killed the cameraman instead of somebody worth a damn.

Yeah the entire episode just felt like all kinds of filler, no actual suspense other than the last 11 minutes of the episode where they show Negan. The actors played their role wonderfully though, it's just a damn shame that this is what they were given.

Hardcore

Council Member
Thread hype!

I can't wait to see what it brings next in the series. I hope it's an eventful one after the big reveal!