Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Thanks & Updates

Discussion in 'Community News' started by bor3d, Nov 22, 2016.

1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

#1 bor3d, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I wanted to quickly say thank you to everyone who donated and participated in our charity event earlier in the month. It was fun playing with everyone on the server and appreciated the help! All of your donations went toward the Extra-Life charity and we contributed to the over $3,000 our team raised. That's pretty awesome, so again, thank you!

I haven't had much time to update the servers, but there hasn't been much changing on the CSGO front. No recent updates, no game breaking changes, no map updates, nothing. It's been overall really quiet. When things start to pick up again I will be making changes to the server. I'm still working on getting the 1v1 stats integrated to the forum so it's all in one place, but that's still up in the air.

Lastly on a personal note, I will be a bit all over the place over the next calendar year. My mom was recently diagnosed with Stage 3 Cancer and my family is currently working hard to pull through that. My availability (if you haven't noticed already) will be very sporadic. I see no changes in the future of the community, so don't worry about it going offline or anything. Actually my income is very stable at the moment so if we're unable to get donations we should be good for the next year.

Hopefully I'll have some good news after my mom completes her chemo treatments in six months. Thanks for your support guys and don't forget to enjoy the servers!

:heart: bor3d

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • bamsemoms03

bor3d for life

• Tensa Zangetsu

Tensa Zangetsu Server Admin
      Server Admin

I know what your going through bored, my papa died early november from cancer and one of my aunts just died this week from cancer aswell. It's so tough going through something like that. So i wish you guys all the best, I know you guys can pull through this!

• Like Like x 1
      • Jesus

Jesus Server Admin
        Server Admin

God bless you and and your family!