Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

TeamSpeak Server

Discussion in 'Community News' started by bor3d, Jun 5, 2016.

1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

It took a little bit of working and YouTube tutorial watching, but I was able to set us up with a TeamSpeak server. It's currently up and running with a couple of cool features.

Host: ts.bor3dgaming.com

Simply connect to that address (no port needed) and you will be able to join the TeamSpeak server. Before you do that though, if you're a registered forum member then you should sync your account!

http://www.bor3dgaming.com/account/teamspeak/identities

What this will do is give you the necessary permissions you need to enter channels you should have access to automatically. For example if you're a donor, then you'll have access to the Donor channel. Sweet huh? I love plugins!

Be sure to check that out and you can also see who's in the server by visiting: http://www.bor3dgaming.com/account/teamspeak

Enjoy!

2. Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
    Council Member

There are some really weird things going on with the permissions, but hit me up when you're around and I'll tell you about them.
    Other than that, looks really good. Maybe have the channel structure a little bit more clear? Add spacers and such.
    Loving the forum integration. It's a really nice touch.

3. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

Did some adjusting to the formatting. Should be all set.

4. Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
    Council Member

Yeah, apparently me switching from server to another fucked up things client-side.
    I've done some additional edits, but if you don't like them, you're free to revert the changes.
    Looking real good now.