• I'm not a fan, no thanks...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What is your suggestion for?:
Store
Brief title of your suggestion:
hats and masks
Tell us your suggestion:
I'm just a little curious about this. Some of the "hats" appear to be masks, like the v mask or some of the zelda masks. Yet they are in the hat section. I was wondering if we could move them to the mask section or if there was a specific reason why those ones are considered hats while other things are considered masks. So i guess my suggestion would be if possible should we move those hats to the mask section so they could be paired with an actual hat that goes on your head?​

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member
Doesn't sound like a bad idea, unless it makes things more cluttered or something. Transparency doesn't work on hats and stuff, but that's about it.

All of the items are classified based off the original specifications of the plugin author. It was all premade. I'm not against doing it, but is this really important?

Probably not, it just seems weird how some masks are considered hats while others are actually masks. Like it might make people disappointed if they buy a hat yet all they get is a mask no?

Probably not, it just seems weird how some masks are considered hats while others are actually masks. Like it might make people disappointed if they buy a hat yet all they get is a mask no?
I think it might be be how the models are made. Not necessarily that it's a hat vs a mask.