Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Pending Server Issue: Ze !disarm and knife item problem

Discussion in 'Support Center' started by Tensa Zangetsu, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Tensa Zangetsu

Tensa Zangetsu Server Admin
    Server Admin

#1 Tensa Zangetsu, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    What type of issue are you having?:
    Server Issue
    Short description of the issue you're having:
    Ze !disarm and knife item problem
    Steps to reproduce your issue:
    We were testing the new fixes you implemented for these on ze_paramina right now and it seemed like only fruit was able to pick up a knife item for some reason. The linben tried the !disarm command and it just continuously removed his knife or atleast made it invisible i think. So that didn't really work at all, the same problem happens if an admin tries using their disarm command.

Edit: we went to tyranny and the zombie items were working 100%. So the problem with items still seems to persist on paramina. However after trying more others were able to get zombie items on paramina but it seemed to be random if you could or not. So i would say it would work about 60% of the time for people​

2. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Any chance that it's because there's a sourcemod/admin command for !disarm'ing already? I could see how that might work for an admin/council but not average joe.

3. Tensa Zangetsu

Server Admin

well after rereading bored's post that is how its supposed to work with the disarm plugin. However even if you disarm and then get your knife back it still won't 100% let you pick up a knife on paramina. I think it may be a problem with the map itself?

4. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

I'm actually going to remove the disarm command because I don't think you actually need to do that. It should just work since the map should disarm you.

5. Tensa Zangetsu

Server Admin

Well that was the whole problem. Certain maps wouldn't disarm you for some reason.

6. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

That should be a map problem.