Fixed Server Issue: Noticed something in my console when I was looking at my times on Surf Server

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
What type of issue are you having?:
Server Issue
Short description of the issue you're having:
Noticed something in my console when I was looking at my times on Surf Server
Steps to reproduce your issue:
This never came up prior to when you added more maps (I'm guessing that's what you did)

"
Times on maps which are not in the mapcycle.txt (Records still count but you don't get points): surf_acp_fix, surf_aweles, surf_boring, surf_colors_beta1, surf_doodles_njv, surf_eclipse, surf_funhouse_njv, surf_how2surf, surf_leet_xl_beta7z_, surf_legends_lite, surf_lessons, surf_liberation2, surf_lore_e, surf_mom, surf_ninja_go_b5, surf_ny_platinum, surf_reprise, surf_spacejam, surf_the_gloaming_rat, surf_utopia_v3, surf_year3000
"​

All those maps were removed due to issues or simply because they weren't too popular. Some are being re-added back when I find fixes for them.

I'm currently trying to find fixes to several maps or will fix them myself in Hammer if possible.
I've already gone through and re-added the maps back that were removed and replaced them with versions that seemingly work. If you want to run through and see if all the maps are good you're more than welcome to.

Blue Dragon

The Frosty One
Council Member
I've already gone through and re-added the maps back that were removed and replaced them with versions that seemingly work. If you want to run through and see if all the maps are good you're more than welcome to.
All of the maps you listed? I guess I'll have to play on the Surf server a little bit to see if the maps you listed earlier are functioning.

All of the maps you listed? I guess I'll have to play on the Surf server a little bit to see if the maps you listed earlier are functioning.
I pretty much added every map from your original maplist you sent. I went to other community fastdl sites and downloaded the maps. This way I know for sure I had the correct ones.

Fuze

Server Admin
I don't know if its just me, but I tried to go surf today but it keeps tabbing me out and saying 'csgo.exe' isn't working. All of the other servers is working fine for me though. Don't know if its just a new update thing but it would be nice if its could et fixed.

Jesus

Server Admin
I don't know if its just me, but I tried to go surf today but it keeps tabbing me out and saying 'csgo.exe' isn't working. All of the other servers is working fine for me though. Don't know if its just a new update thing but it would be nice if its could et fixed.
yea its the server, something is going on and its on surf_happyhands, i don't think anyone else can get on

surf_happyhands_bg is still crashing my game when you load it, happening to my friends as well. Think the map needs to be removed.