Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Server Crashes after CSGO Update

Discussion in 'Community News' started by bor3d, Aug 19, 2016.

1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

Hi All,

Just letting you all know that our servers are experiencing random crashes after the latest CSGO update. I've been searching for potential fixes, however I have not found anything concrete. The general belief is that this is a Valve issue since it's not related to any singular issues with SourceMod or a plugin.

You're welcome to still play in the servers but keep in mind that it may crash at anytime due to these issues. When I have something positive to share I'll update this thread. As of right now I am still on the hunt.

*Note: Please do not message me saying the server is down or crashed. I know. I appreciate the heads up, but getting 12 messages from people does not make things easier for me. Thanks!

2. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Server Admin
    Server Admin

seems to happening a lot on map switches

3. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

It happens a lot of different ways, not just map changes. Everyone is just waiting on a fix from Valve.

4. Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
    Council Member

• Like Like x 1
    • bor3d

bor3d Founder
      Founder

Valve just released their fixed a short while ago so let's see how this goes.

• Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
      Council Member

Thanks for keeping us in the loop bor3d and blue, always nice to have a heads up and explanation for regulars!

Ninja edit: Will voodoo be coming back then? Or was that something else?

• Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
      Council Member

The hotfix for community servers seems to have fixed the crashing issues for ~99% of users.
      I assume the 1% simply hasn't properly updated their server(s). Seems like a case closed.

• bor3d

bor3d Founder
      Founder

I'll add it back in a little bit. Taking it out of the default map though.