Server Crashes after CSGO Update

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Hi All,

Just letting you all know that our servers are experiencing random crashes after the latest CSGO update. I've been searching for potential fixes, however I have not found anything concrete. The general belief is that this is a Valve issue since it's not related to any singular issues with SourceMod or a plugin.

You're welcome to still play in the servers but keep in mind that it may crash at anytime due to these issues. When I have something positive to share I'll update this thread. As of right now I am still on the hunt.

*Note: Please do not message me saying the server is down or crashed. I know. I appreciate the heads up, but getting 12 messages from people does not make things easier for me. Thanks!

It happens a lot of different ways, not just map changes. Everyone is just waiting on a fix from Valve.

Blue Dragon

The Frosty One
Council Member

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member
Thanks for keeping us in the loop bor3d and blue, always nice to have a heads up and explanation for regulars!

Ninja edit: Will voodoo be coming back then? Or was that something else?

Blue Dragon

The Frosty One
Council Member
The hotfix for community servers seems to have fixed the crashing issues for ~99% of users.
I assume the 1% simply hasn't properly updated their server(s). Seems like a case closed.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop bor3d and blue, always nice to have a heads up and explanation for regulars!

Ninja edit: Will voodoo be coming back then? Or was that something else?
I'll add it back in a little bit. Taking it out of the default map though.