Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

S.T.A.R.S.....again.

Discussion in 'Welcome Mat' started by Nemesis-T02, May 21, 2017.

1. Nemesis-T02

Hello any and everybody who might see this! Yes it really is me. The one, the only, the mythic...Nemesis-T02! There was a time in the way back days when I was a very active member of bG. But we all know that dusty ole tale. I am extremely excited to be able to reconnect with all of the bG veterans from the olden days again, as well as meeting any greenhorns that crop up over time. Missed you all, can't wait too see you guys in the servers! :heart:

Sincerely, Nemesis-T02

P.S. (You really couldn't have expected me too name this thread anything else right?)

• Like Like x 2
    • Kosmic'Buck

Kosmic'Buck Server Admin
      Server Admin

Welcome Back!! :D Happy too see you again, although you probably don't remember me! :)

• Like Like x 2
      • Nemesis-T02

Unless you went by something other than Buck in the past then I'm sorry to say that I don't. But that's ok because we're both here now and that's awesome! Maybe I'll see you in the servers once they start getting populated again! :p

• Like Like x 1
        • Kosmic'Buck

Kosmic'Buck Server Admin
          Server Admin

I went by the name Buckmister2000, but back then I didnt have a mic and yeah I plan on streaming on the servers and I have a big enough following that I could help populate the servers

• Like Like x 1