Post Your Real Picture

Keep in mind that you don't have to, but if you're up for showing us what you really look like then post here. I would start it off but my avatar is basically who I am with my girlfriend next to me. So...what do you look like?!

Oh and as always, be respectful please. People found being disruptive will be banned from the thread. Yes, we can now ban people from individual threads :p.

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member

I've since stepped up my beard game though!

ahahame.jpg
Wearing a hoodie like halfway so it covers the back of your head and neck is my favorite thing to do with clothes now, even in the summer.

KABOOM!!!

Admin Eligible
I saw the red and white and got disappointed that it wasn't a Canada flag

Somewhere on the internet there is a picture of me and Strangeasylum. No idea where tho
I remember seeing that. You guys go/went to the same college right?

< Profile pic is me.

Dang hardcore, wasnt it so hard to get a picture of you in the past?! what happend!

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member
Dang hardcore, wasnt it so hard to get a picture of you in the past?! what happend!
Figured it's a good way to get the thread rolling, and slowly outgrowing my shyness... So long as it's posting on forums.

Ashland

If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.
I don't normally take selfies, so I'll give you a pic of me with a beard and me right now.
<--me a year ago

(Also my snapchat is Ashland but no one reads subtext)

Ashland, your avatar is a very accurate depiction then. Did anybody draw that avatar for you?