Fuze

Server Admin
What is your suggestion for?:
Other
Brief title of your suggestion:
Surf Demo Bots
Tell us your suggestion:
Hey guys.
I was on the server the other day when there were a lot of people on and I heard a lot of people asking if there was a Surf Bot or not.
New people that join or play on a new map have difficulties beating because they don't know the route of the map. So I was wondering if we could have bots on the surf server. Just a suggestion.​

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member
What exactly is a surf bot? Just a bot who knows the path of every map?

Also, it helps to have a link if you're able to track one down. I'd assume it's floating around allied mods but that place is a huge mess sometimes.

I believe it's a bot that constantly performs the best record on each map so people can see how it's done. I'll look into it.

Fuze

Server Admin
What exactly is a surf bot? Just a bot who knows the path of every map?

Also, it helps to have a link if you're able to track one down. I'd assume it's floating around allied mods but that place is a huge mess sometimes.
Its just a Bot that goes through the map over and over. You can Also spectate the bot as well which is really helpful

I added the bot, but...it's kind of dumb and doesn't work? I'm trying to figure out why but for now it's on there.

Fuze

Server Admin
I added the bot, but...it's kind of dumb and doesn't work? I'm trying to figure out why but for now it's on there.
Alright well that's okay. I don't really need the bot but I only suggested it because a lot of new people that joined were asking for it.

Blue Dragon

The Frosty One
Council Member
Any update on this?
I'd like to look into it in case that is still needed. This is a crucial part of any skill surf server.