November 4th @ 10PM EST - Extra-Life Charity Event

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Hey Peeps,

It's been a while, but like last year we will be holding a live streaming Zombie Escape event to help raise money for the children of the Children Miracle Network Hospitals. Extra-Life is a service that allows gamers like us to raise money for the children that really need it. This is my third-year doing this and starting on November 4th I will be gaming for 24-hours straight to help raise that money. The goal this year is $300 USD and I would love for you all to help with that goal.

Like last year we will be gaming in the Zombie Escape server starting at 10 PM EST until...whenever! You guys can keep going as long as you like. The idea is to invite everyone you know, get the server PACKED with people so we can ask these kind-hearted gamers to help the children in need. Are you down?

If so, save that day and time! I'll need you guys to help. Most of all I'll need you guys to donate! All donations to Bor3d Gaming this month will automatically go towards the Extra-Life charity. So feel free to donate like you normally would, or head to my donation page on Extra-Life.

John Lewis |

Your donations and time will not go to waste. This is something really important to me and your support is paramount. Please take the time to look into the Extra-Life charity, their mission and how you can help.

See you guys on November 4th!