Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Zombie Escape New Weapons Plugins & Items

Discussion in 'Server Changelog' started by bor3d, May 19, 2016.

1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

Hey Guys,

I did some messing around last night on the server and added a couple new plugins:
    • Weapons Management: I added a plugin that handles weapons management a little differently. You can now select your gun purchase method and set it to purchase those items every round or have the plugin give you a random setup every round. Up to you!
    • Health Shot: Donors now have access to the healthshot item in CSGO. This item gives you 50 health and you can use it how you see fit. It's available to Donors + Admins at the moment.
    • Smoke Grenades Re-Enabled: I have re-enabled smoke grenades which work as freeze grenades. Now that we have both smoke and decoys working as freeze grenades, humans now have 2 freeze grenades.
    • Automatic Grenades: The server will give you 1 smoke, 1 he and 1 decoy automatically every round. This way we avoid humans who don't have weapons. This only applies after you've selected your weapons preference using the menu I mentioned above.
    Let's give this a test and see how things go. Please give me whatever feedback you have!

• Like Like x 1