Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

All Servers New Plugins, Maps, Settings, Fixes, Etc...

Discussion in 'Server Changelog' started by bor3d, Oct 28, 2016.

1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

#1 bor3d, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    Been a while since I went through all of the servers and I've gone through and make a couple of significant changes throughout all of the servers. Let me break down what's changed:

All Servers
    • Joining our steam group will earn you 1 extra credit every 120 seconds. Be sure to join our steam group!
    • CSGO TV has been added to all servers. You can record what's happening on the server by typing !record and !stoprecord when you're done.
    Zombie Escape
    • Fixed issue where zombies were unable to pick up in-game weapons (plugin conflict).
    • Added no shake plugin so people can disable the shaking that happens. Type !noshake to disable shaking. Type it again to re-enable.
    • Updated map: ze_A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C_v1_1
    • Added map: ze_sunkentemple_v3_1
    • Updated map: ze_artika_base_v1
    • Updated map: ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_10
    • Updated map: ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_2
    • Updated map: ze_PKMN_Adventure_v6_3fix
    Easy Surf
    • Updated the surf plugin to fix various bugs. Still has issues with TEXT colors.
    • Re-adjusted map list and renamed maps to fix issues with download conflicts.
    1v1 Arena
    • Fixed issue with duplicate knife rounds causing errors and high memory usage.
    As always if you have any issues with any of these changes, please let me know.

2. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Awesome to hear the server is still getting love, glad port royal is getting updates - that's my favourite map!

Thanks bor3d