All Servers New Plugins, Maps, Settings, Fixes, Etc...

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Been a while since I went through all of the servers and I've gone through and make a couple of significant changes throughout all of the servers. Let me break down what's changed:

All Servers
  • Joining our steam group will earn you 1 extra credit every 120 seconds. Be sure to join our steam group!
  • CSGO TV has been added to all servers. You can record what's happening on the server by typing !record and !stoprecord when you're done.
Zombie Escape
  • Fixed issue where zombies were unable to pick up in-game weapons (plugin conflict).
  • Added no shake plugin so people can disable the shaking that happens. Type !noshake to disable shaking. Type it again to re-enable.
  • Updated map: ze_A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C_v1_1
  • Added map: ze_sunkentemple_v3_1
  • Updated map: ze_artika_base_v1
  • Updated map: ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_10
  • Updated map: ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_2
  • Updated map: ze_PKMN_Adventure_v6_3fix
Easy Surf
  • Updated the surf plugin to fix various bugs. Still has issues with TEXT colors.
  • Re-adjusted map list and renamed maps to fix issues with download conflicts.
1v1 Arena
  • Fixed issue with duplicate knife rounds causing errors and high memory usage.
As always if you have any issues with any of these changes, please let me know.

Last edited:

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member
Awesome to hear the server is still getting love, glad port royal is getting updates - that's my favourite map!

Thanks bor3d