Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Let's Make Zombies Great Again!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by bor3d, Apr 3, 2016.

1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

I'm not going to get on a soapbox about how to make the Zombie Escape server more palatable for everyone, but would love some feedback. I have some extra change to invest in customized plugins that could be used to make the ZE server more fun. What do you think the server is missing now? If you could change anything, what would it be and why? Also, what don't you like about the server?

All of this feedback is helpful in getting the server up in popularity. Love any feedback you all can provide!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • RCKLSS

RCKLSS n00b

I like how the servers are going right now but, the thing thats missing to me is the skins. I enjoyed the old admin skins for sure from the game crysis but, I would love to see them in the donation skins this time. I know the time when people where asking if there was a way to buy them but there wasn't. What also makes me really sad is the way ct knife zombies. 80% of the time didn't work , I used to knife all game but now it doesn't feel the same. Hope you can change it in a way. I heard multiple people say this.

• Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
      Council Member

The problem with both weapon and model skins is that Valve effectively banned their use on custom servers.
      Nothing we can do about it.

• bor3d

bor3d Founder
      Founder

Yea, the store is not coming back anytime soon. That was such a pain in the butt.