Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

All Servers In-Game Store Raffle & New Surf Map Chooser

Discussion in 'Server Changelog' started by bor3d, Oct 3, 2016.

1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

Hi Guys,

So I've added a new plugin to the server that I customized a little myself :). It's called the "Store Raffle" and the way it works is that it allows you to put in your own credits into the raffle for a chance to win the Jackpot. The raffle allows you to place between 10-1,000 of your own credits up. At the end of each round a winner will be chosen and given the total Jackpot amount. Pretty nice huh?

To use the raffle, simply type !raffle followed by the amount of credits you want to wager. For example:
    That will put up 500 of your own credits into the raffle. Of course, if you lose the raffle, it's gone! So be careful how much you wager ;).

Lastly for Surf I am piloting a new Map Chooser. This one is called "UMC" and it's a bit more complex and fancy than the one we are using. It will now display the surf map tiers and the type of map it is. Please let me know if you notice anything funky going on with it. If this is successful on Surf, I'll be using it in other servers as well.

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Fuze

Fuze Server Admin
      Server Admin

will definitely be interested on betting some credits ;)

• Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

Hoooray for Ultimate map chooser!! (UMC). Anyways, Im certainly looking forward to betting credits. I recognize this system before. You bet on whos going to win, not to mention this will make people play much more hardcore. Then again it could backfire if you voted wrong and people dont try. We'll see how it works out. #All-In!!!

• Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
      Council Member

The system is more like everyone enters into a big pot, and 1 random person wins the pool. If you bet more, your chance of winning goes up proportionally.

• bor3d

bor3d Founder
      Founder

Yea, it's not a betting system really. It's pretty much just a raffle where you pay money to get into a raffle to get prizes. In this case the prize is a jackpot of credits.

• Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

Ah okay, I think that might be better. I have some complex and nifty ideas for the store I will talk about sometime in the future, hopefully they will be possible.

• purplex

purplex n00b

well well well.... i just lost all of my credits to raffling all of my credits away R.I.P. Credits. i'm soooo addicted to it right now it is unreal

• Jesus

Jesus Server Admin
      Server Admin

I LOVE THIS IDEA, hint hint i won XD

• Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

• Jesus

Jesus Server Admin
      Server Admin

lmao how did you get so many?

• Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
      Council Member

I think it's working as intended because I lost 8k+ Credits without winning especially when I put 1k in.

• Like Like x 1
      • Jesus

Jesus Server Admin
        Server Admin

wish there was a salt emoticon to throw at you XD

• purplex

purplex n00b

nice memes Jesus