How do we make Bor3d Gaming fun for you?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Hi All,

I am reaching out to everyone in our community, past and present, to help gather ideas for making our servers more popular. These ideas can range from configuration changes to swapping out server types. Clearly, the key for us going forward is to become more active and popular. If more people are playing on the servers then we do not really have much to worry about. However, you need unique experiences to make your servers more attractive to new gamers. That's the key!

So, what would you like to see bG change or add to make the servers more enjoyable for you?

First of all, I am glad to see that the forums are back up again and also loving the new look. So far the server settings itself is fine with all the plugins we have, its more of trying to get regulars and get active players on here to populate the servers. I think we need a good foundation of players then we could setup events along the way to increase our servers popularity base like other servers do.

Helpful plugins
A plugin that I think would be helpful is the "!bhud" command which shows the HP for bosses or any other Ai's along the ZE maps.

That is all for now.