Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Hardcore's Intro Thread

Discussion in 'Welcome Mat' started by Hardcore, Mar 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Hey guys, figured I make a formal introduction thread! Most of you know me, but for the odd lurker/poster who doesn't; Hardcore is the name and counter-strike is the game :D Much like most the staff, I'm a long time admin of bor3d gaming and happy to see it return! I love pizza, electronic music, and obsessing over my #1 ZE Leaderboard spot posting on internet gaming forums. The negev is my only weapon (StatrakTM Terrain FN) and I like to live life mildly.

If you haven't met me yet, don't be a stranger! I'm always happy to help if I can, and look forward to seeing bG grow.

Let's make bor3dgaming great again!
    -Hardcore

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Lord Rice

Lord Rice hOI!!
      Council Member

Happy Birthday, Hardcore :thumbsup:

• bor3d

bor3d Founder
      Founder

But how are we going to make Bor3d Gaming great again?

• Winner Winner x 1
      • Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
        Council Member

We'll build a firewall, and make the other servers pay for it!

Or stick to being friendly, and helpful while encouraging the players to get involved on the forums with the existing community and making suggestions, ect. There's been a lot of positive feedback from the Minigames players in particular, and a big handful of OG bG non-staff have been helpful as well. It's nice to hear "You guys are the only community server I play because of the positive atmosphere" (Paraphrasing) from somebody who's new to bG.

• bor3d

bor3d Founder
        Founder

But how do I get free college tuition?