Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Happy to be back

Discussion in 'Welcome Mat' started by Fullmetal, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Server Admin
    Server Admin

I never expected bG to make a comeback but I'm really happy it has. I had so many great times on the servers back in the day and so far I've had a wonderful first day back. I started being a regular on the bG servers when I was 12 years old and now I'm 18. Things in my life have changed, but bG still feels the same way. Like home almost. Somewhere to hang out and spend hours running from zombies. I look forward to helping with community efforts and experiencing the glory days again. I'm mostly a zombie escape player but once the minigames server is up and running I'll be there too. :p my old alias was Fl!ppy for anyone who remembers me under that name.

2. PacotheFriendlyTaco

Admin Eligible

Hey, I definitely remember you. Cool to see you back. Lots of old faces

3. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Server Admin
    Server Admin

I remember you too, you used to be an admin if I'm not mistaken. Back when Maxpower, Syntax, and Lady were around.

4. Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
    Council Member

NOW I REMEMBER, gawd... been so long since I heard that name. I can feel nostalgia alll over today I swear.

5. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Server Admin
    Server Admin

YAY! The ze pro piece of fruit senpai noticed me

6. Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
    Council Member

jeezus, your gonna kill me with all this nostalgia. ANyways, im no pro anymore, I lost my edge along time ago.

7. PacotheFriendlyTaco

Admin Eligible

Yep. I was an admin a looong time ago. I know I was during my Freshman year in high school, which was 2009. I think I started playing bG in 07, but my memory is very fuzzy (did it even exist then?).

8. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Server Admin
    Server Admin

I'm not sure. The steam group says founded July 9, 2009. I believe 2009 was the year I first discovered bG. I remember why I started being a regular. I was salty about getting removed from a clan and I didn't want to play on their servers anymore so I settled into bG. Now that I think about it, I don't blame them for wanting to get rid of an annoying 12 year old from their clan. Clans are for nerds anyway.

9. Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
    Council Member

Yep, I still remember you, Fl!ppy.
    You used to regularly play, and I remember you being around on the old forums as well.
    Glad to see that you're still around.~

10. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Another old face, come to depths of bG!

It was surreal hearing somebody hit puberty over the length of bor3d gaming. ;)