Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Zombie Escape Grenade Effect Adjustments & Maps

Discussion in 'Server Changelog' started by bor3d, Aug 9, 2016.

1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

#1 bor3d, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    Hi All,

I've made a change to the ZE grenade effects that will affect gameplay. Anyone with the donor flag will be given an additional freeze grenade. Everyone else will receive their HE and Smoke (Freeze) by default. However, if you're a donor you will receive your HE, Smoke (Freeze) and Decoy (Freeze) by default.

I was testing this out last night and was able to fix it this morning. If you notice issues, let me know. I've also increased the radius of the freeze grenade. This way it's more powerful for those with only 1 grenade.

Oh and the map ze_hidden_temple_v1_5 has been added to the server and updated.

It's actually ze_hidden_temple_v1_6 now...

Just kidding, the real version is ze_hidden_temple_v1_8 of course...

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
    • Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
      Council Member

The non-donors are also getting the 2 freeze + 1 he atm.

Also, could we get some nerfage on the freeze radius? It's a bit too overpowered even if it were hypothetically 1 per player. Something between the old small radius and what it's at now.

• bor3d

bor3d Founder
      Founder

Whoops, messed up the config. That's now fixed.

• Fuze

Fuze Server Admin
      Server Admin

To be honest, I think the new freeze radius buff is a little insane. I don't really mind but I liked it better when it was a little smaller...

• bor3d

bor3d Founder
      Founder

I've reduced the size so it's gone from 300 -> 600 -> 450. Let's see how 450 does and I've increased the freeze time from 4 seconds to 5 seconds. Let's see how that feels.

• Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
      Council Member

Awesome, thanks bor3d.

I'll get back to ya after I hope on later tonight to give things a run through.