Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Denied Game Servers Suggestion: Reporting System Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Lord Rice, Mar 6, 2016.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. I like it, let's do it!

33.3%
  2. I'm not a fan, no thanks...

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Rice

Lord Rice hOI!!
    Council Member

#1 Lord Rice, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    What is your suggestion for?:
    Game Servers and Website
    Brief title of your suggestion:
    Reporting System Suggestion
    Tell us your suggestion:
    When someone does a report I feel that there's a need to have the person reporting to manually fill out the STEAM ID, reason, and have tangible evidence such as a demo or screenshot of the offense, instead of just having the 'sm_report' command. Maybe have a In-Game reports section of the forums where there are fields that players can fill out for STEAM ID, reason, and then post evidence of the offense. I've seen this done in other gaming communities and I think it would be very beneficial, instead of people accusing other players with the report system.​

2. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

You can't really force people to take demos. The report system is more to let admins know they should hop on and see what is happening. Not to really say "ban this guy right now". That's what the forum report application is for.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
      Council Member

I quite agree with bor3d.
      The reports here are more of a "Please check this person out." requests to admins, not an actual manually written player report.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.