Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Approved Game Servers Suggestion: Map removal: ze_chicken_lords

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by BlueFlame, Aug 2, 2016.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. I like it, let's do it!

100.0%
  2. I'm not a fan, no thanks...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BlueFlame

BlueFlame Regular

What is your suggestion for?:
    Game Servers
    Brief title of your suggestion:
    Map removal: ze_chicken_lords
    Tell us your suggestion:
    ze_chicken_lords

Having played this map multiple times on ze, I can say with confidence that it is a horrible map and should be removed from Bor3d Gaming's ze map rotation.

This map is a "troll map", that just punishes the players for just playing it. This causes it to be undesirable to play, which can cause a decline in active players and potential player.

Its also worthy of noting that random players -usually at later hours- have been intentionally choosing and extend the map, either to intentionally ruin other players fun, and or to get a quick laugh on others expense.

In conclusion, its a terrible map that should at the very lest be considered removed, for its terrible design and its effect of potential and active players. I thank you for your time.​

2. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

I think blueflame raises some valid points, and it's very unfun to play imho.

Anyone else got some thoughts on it?

3. Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
    Council Member

This map is by far annoying. The fact you can pretty much team kill or troll other players just by a click of a button is kinda un-fun, also people will shove the "THE MAP INTENDED IT" excuse right at us, and that doesnt help at all. Not to mention, its griefing that we cannot control entirely because we cant really get hard evidence of the person who trolled. An even bigger troll map is ze_evil_mansion, but at least that map makes death feel more "enjoyable" lol. It's more like the map is griefing you. Chicken Lordz= Players make map grief others. Evil Mansion= Map griefs players instead of human triggers (which is actually kinda less frustrating because that map gets quite a few good laughs at times.)

• Like Like x 1
    • bor3d

bor3d Founder
      Founder

Map has been removed.

• Like Like x 1