Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Denied Game Servers Suggestion: Disabling the !store plugin on Minas

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Tsunder, Oct 16, 2016.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. I like it, let's do it!

100.0%
  2. I'm not a fan, no thanks...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tsunder

Tsunder Server Admin
    Server Admin

What is your suggestion for?:
    Game Servers
    Brief title of your suggestion:
    Disabling the !store plugin on Minas
    Tell us your suggestion:
    As it is right now there is alot of inconsistency on the ze_minas_tirith port where the "levels" you get for beating the map disappear and I think if we disabled the store it would eliminate most of said inconsistency, until a proper fix from the porter team is made.​

2. Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
    Council Member

Extremely old glitch with store trails that has most likely carried over to CSGO from the old days.

3. Tsunder

Tsunder Server Admin
    Server Admin

Well with no store items enabled at all this still happens it is very odd to say the least

4. Captain Toast

Don't admins have hats/skins/trails though?
    I don't know if it affects the bullet trails and other minor things, but an auto disable on the map wouldn't hurt.

5. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Admins/donors do have those.

It's a known issue that existed in source's version of the map (Maybe fixed in newer versions? dunno).

This issue it creates isn't just around the store items, but around issues with teleporting/levels granting from winning (as far as I know)

6. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

Definitely disabling the store for one particular map or even making a config to disable the store for 1 particular map. As it exists the current Minas port is a mess. I'm contemplating removing it.

7. Tsunder

Tsunder Server Admin
    Server Admin

It is not unplayable, but it leaves a sour taste in your mouth when it doesn't function as it should. I'd say removing it wouldn't be a bad idea but it still plays out so no reason to really remove it.

8. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

Minas has been removed. I would much rather see a polished version when it's available.

• Like Like x 1