Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Fruit's Dream

Discussion in 'Map Projects' started by Fruit, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
    Council Member

Now, my dream was just amazing as hell. Theres so much to explain, but I think its an original Concept. I cant wait to try it out!!
    I literally dreamed this in my sleep just now...

Map concept: From my dream

Grand bizarre forest, temples full of artifacts, 7 artifacts, forest mountain, anomaly portals, magic, raiders of lost ark, artifacts emit magic buffing humans, zombies have less baricades to go through, secret mode, random systematic objectives, no repeat temples.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
      Council Member

Sounds amazeballs, lay off the special spice though :thumbsup:

• Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

lmao. The idea wasnt originally a ZE map. Was just a random dream, but I was thinking more and more that it could implement well as a ZE map. It was pretty cool.

• Tensa Zangetsu

Tensa Zangetsu Server Admin
      Server Admin

but fruit i thought we were gonna make a maze runner map that was super amazing aswell? :p

• Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

Yeah, I know, I want todo that too really bad... I need to get motivated. Porting maps over is a start, but making one is a whole different story. I can probably go ahead and build the Objects, but the entities... Ima need probably Kaemon or Luffaren's help. Thankfully they are on my FL :p

I just wrote my concept down here so I dont forget it, since this was all in a dream, and dreams fade over time unless they are really rememberable.

• Jesus

Jesus Server Admin
      Server Admin

hmm not a bad dream at all. any boss fights or the like??

• Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

Not currently, I want more interaction with zombies and humans. Makes a great experience for both sides. Boss fights zombies sit in a cage, and we got alot of maps with boss fights already.

• Jesus

Jesus Server Admin
      Server Admin

no thats the the thing, make zombies the boss, like throwing objects

• Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

#9 Fruit, Jan 25, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
      Update: I have started on the map as of today... screenshots as of right now
      [​IMG]
      This will be an underground temple. there is 2 paths as of right now at the starting area which is above ground.. and each path will have multiple ways (as least so I want it to be). The underground temple will go DEEP into the depths of darkness to find artifact(s).
      [​IMG]
      The CTs will have to take 2 paths, 1: being the main way, the other being a perilous hop skip jump with acid on the bottom. CTs HAVE togo the second way or they will lose. A timer will start when CTs enter the "second" way. After the timer, the door will shut. CTs that went the "second" way will have to pull a leaver or rotate a wheel to open a door from the MAIN HALLWAY (where all the majority CTs will be) so the CTs can proceed on...

More pics
      [​IMG]
      Parts of spawn and the tunnel into the temple.
      [​IMG]
      (Main route/second route)

Not much yet, but I will keep proceeding to see what will take place while making this map.
      Nothing is final btw. Textures are just there to see what I am building, and distinguish layout.

• Like Like x 1
      • Jesus

Jesus Server Admin
        Server Admin

looks good so far!!