Fixed Frag Radio

Buck

Server Admin
I seem to be having a problem with frag radio, It doesnt work properly and are there no longer dj anymore?

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member
Generally it will play music even when DJ's are offline. The site for the plugin seems to be still active/running, I'll double check in-game when I get a chance.

Buck

Server Admin
Generally it will play music even when DJ's are offline. The site for the plugin seems to be still active/running, I'll double check in-game when I get a chance.

Hardcore

Currently Online.. Probably.
Council Member
You were right, the plugin isn't working at all. Tagging @bor3d

Also, it turns out third person works on the 1 v 1 server. How weird.

Fixed the frag radio plugin. Needed to be updated.

Is third-person not supposed to work on 1v1? I think it's part of the Store, not 1v1.

Last edited:

Buck

Server Admin
Fixed the frag radio plugin. Needed to be updated.

Is third-person not supposed to work on 1v1? I think it's part of the Store, not 1v1.
All you have to do on the third person mode is type !tp in chat, don't need to go through the store

All you have to do on the third person mode is type !tp in chat, don't need to go through the store
That's actually part of the store though. I do not believe 1v1 has that capability. I can disable the third-party view if you want. I just need to know why.

Buck

Server Admin
That's actually part of the store though. I do not believe 1v1 has that capability. I can disable the third-party view if you want. I just need to know why.
Would it be possible to disable it? People on the 1v1 server as I was being told by them were making a bind to toggle Third-Person to see around corners without peaking and then toggling back to First-Person to shoot. Which in part would lend them an advantage. So, if possible could you disable it :)

Would it be possible to disable it? People on the 1v1 server as I was being told by them were making a bind to toggle Third-Person to see around corners without peaking and then toggling back to First-Person to shoot. Which in part would lend them an advantage. So, if possible could you disable it :)
I've removed it.