Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Changes to Forum Permissions

Discussion in 'Community News' started by bor3d, Jul 20, 2016.

1. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

Hey Guys,

In light of recent spam registrations I've decided to change the permissions system a bit and require that you have a Steam Account in order to post on the forums. If you have not authenticated your account with Steam, please be sure to do so otherwise you will not be able to post on the forums, chatbox or peoples profiles.

If you're having issues after this change, please let me know!

• Like Like x 2
    • Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
      Council Member

Awesome, no more removing nonsense trying to sell male enhancement products hopefully!

• Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

But I'm a growing man!! D:
      Anyways, saves the trouble of having to get rid of all the spam.

• Horny Judith

Donor

Is their a way that I can transfer all my credits, accessories, points and rank to my main account? The reason for this is I donated through my alt account because I joined the [BG] community servers through it first, then I realized I was spending a lot of time on the server and got a lot of credits which I didn't want it to go to waste. But now since I am more active on these server's I was hoping if I could transfer all my stuff to my main account.

• Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

#5 Fruit, Jul 31, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
      There is a way to give you credits, if you were to sign up on another account, but you would need to talk to bor3d first about all that. Theres some things that need to be taken care of before I can give you your credits back. Start a PM with him to help you out on your other account. Once I get OK from @bor3d, I need a screenshot of your credits and ill give you that exact amount once you signed up on the forums with your new account. I think Bor3d can put your donor status back.

EDIT: Rank would be reset, and I would need to see your accessories first so I can replenish the credits for it.

• bor3d

bor3d Founder
      Founder

Shoot me a PM to your current Steam ID and your new one. Then make sure your forum account is linked to the main one.

• Friendly Friendly x 1