Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

bG Guild Wars 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fruit, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
    Council Member

#1 Fruit, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Alright so, GW2 is an open world adventure type MMO. It is a PvX game, (pvp and pve).
    Guild Wars 2 is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by ArenaNet and published by NCSOFT. Set in the fantasy world of Tyria, the game follows the re-emergence of Destiny's Edge, a disbanded guild dedicated to fighting the Elder Dragons, a Lovecraftian species that has seized control of Tyria in the time since the original Guild Wars. The game takes place in a persistent world with a story that progresses in instanced environments

It is play for free, Link below:
    Guild wars 2 F2P Link

The server where MOST of the bG players are on is: Crystal Desert

We have a guild called "Byte of Fame" a guild made long ago for bG group. Feel free to drop your Guild Wars name on the thread. Ex: Fruit.6521

Anyways its an awesome game to play with friends on, it has gotten progressively better recently and hope to see you guys on there!!!

Note to: GUILD WARS 2 PEOPLE
    We have a channel for the game in our Teamspeak Server . IP is : 45.35.120.100
    The Teamspeak server can also be found on the front page of bG...

2. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Sigh, looking like I might actually have to update! We'll see, hmmm!

3. Captain Toast

@Fruit Making me actually come get the link myself... Sheesh

4. Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
    Council Member

Isn't this the really old thing set up ages ago? I think I even played for a while.
    I'm amazed this is still running.

5. Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
    Council Member

I'm not, MMOs can last over a decade. Guild Wars 2 is only 4 years old

6. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Plus, expansion pack + seasonal content (ie. Halloween stuff/Anniversary stuff) + Living Story / various updates means there's a reason to come back from time to time.

Being F2P (slash buy to play) is a huge boon since you can just come and go at any time without paying sub fees. That money goes to gem fees, lmao.