Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Denied Ban Appeal for Eternal

Discussion in 'Ban or Mute Appeal' started by Eternal, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Eternal

Eternal n00b

2. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Hello Eternal, welcome to the forums.

You weren't banned for talking about Vin Diesel nor saying the word vinegar. You were banned for using the N word after myself explicitly asking you guys to stop using racial slurs in any form, I'm fairly certain you were kicked once before the ban as well. I get that sometimes people might drop some words inadvertently if it's a part of their every day, or that you just want to chill out and play surf with friends so you're not all that concerned about appearing politically correct. You guys also continually pushed your luck by trying to enunciate the word vinegar because it sounds similar to the same racial slur, as well as you using the slur itself after multiple warnings.

Bottom line is, you were warned multiple times and ignorance doesn't even hold up. I'm all for leniency, but still have to play within the rules set by our community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
      Council Member

Hi there Eternal, I would like to say welcome to the forums. Unfortunately the situation at hand is not of a most pleasant one...
      Hardcore in his case, was being extremely lenient to giving you generous warnings to ask you to refrain from using Racism. It comes in a form of disrespect to others who do not agree with the racial slurs, and thus causing a negative mood in the server. We want everyone to have a good time, and keeping a discriminatory clean server is one of these required notions for our community. It doesn't matter if it isn't directed at a player, object, or something totally irrelevant. Any form of the racism, or any idea that racism is said indirectly, misspelled, make it sound it like it is, will not be tolerated within the community. We aren't easily fooled, and trying to fool us could result in a longer ban length.

Make sure you reflect on your actions well, See you around.

• Winner Winner x 1
      • bor3d

bor3d Founder
        Founder

Seems cut and dry. Your ban will stand, please read the rules and abide by them the next time you're in our servers.

• Jesus

Jesus Server Admin
        Server Admin

hardcore is my savior and he is getting a subscription of spotify free starting october :)

• Winner Winner x 1