Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community. Register ยป

Denied Add ze_LOTR_Minas_Tirith_v3_3_th16 - Zombie Escape

Discussion in 'Map Suggestions' started by Fruit, Sep 25, 2016.

?

Do you agree with this suggestion? (Please specify)

1. Yes, I agree

100.0%
  2. No, I disagree

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fruit

Fruit Does not Expire
    Council Member

#1 Fruit, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    What type of suggestion is this?:
    Add
    Official Map Name:
    ze_LOTR_Minas_Tirith_v3_3_th17
    For which server?:
    Zombie Escape
    If adding a map, URL to download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/69bcsswunq7dtxc/ze_LOTR_Minas_Tirith_v3_3_th17.bsp
    Are you the creator of this map?:
    No
    Why should this map be added or removed?:
    It was only a matter of time. Now this version I think doesn't fit underneath the 150 MB margin, but its only 257 MBs (base map size) so its not that bad comparatively speaking. I tested the map myself a little bit, seems legit. Original models, animations work, not sure about particles because I dont have ZR mod to see if they work or not.
    Overall, it seems like a potentially good port, we'll see how this goes maybe?
    Theres another version in testing called _th18, this one is _th16, ill update by tomorrow if I can get a hold of it or not.
    EDIT: Hold on adding this map, I have found more news that the map versions go to version _th21. I am now looking into getting it. Unfortunately I could not get the map due to it being not available for me to publicly download. I did however, find a newer version than this one here. It has been Edited in.

Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bor3d

bor3d Founder
    Founder

I'm going to say no on this one. If they are still working on this map I rather wait till all the bugs and things are worked out.

3. Captain Toast

I kinda think v2.2 should be used instead. The lack of defending in the 2nd stage of v3 is less fun IMO

4. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

Maps on CS:GO aren't the same as maps from CS:S; They have to be ported, and reworked if you want a certain version. Currently, we don't have any links to version 2.2 for CS:GO

5. Captain Toast

Do you know if anyone is currently trying to port it?
    On a related note, does anyone know why Hannibal got rid of the the wall defense in the second stage for later versions of the map?

6. Hardcore

Hardcore Currently Online.. Probably.
    Council Member

v2.2? Nope. Only 3.3 as in this post.
    Probably thought it made the map subjectively better.

7. Captain Toast

Darn, that's a bit dissapointing. The only thing I can think of about why he'd change it is to lower the difficulty. As cool as it was to defend the walls, it was a bitch to defend correctly. Kinda makes sense to make it a bit easier but meh.

8. Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon The Frosty One
    Council Member

Currently, there is no-one working on a proper Minas port, as far as I know. Just putting this up here.